Monday, February 4, 2013

Musing Mondays (1)

Musing Mondays
is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading

Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
My musing is...

Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).

I just got back from London this weekend and brought some books back with me.

I picked up copies of both Easy by Tammara Webber and The Duff: Designated Ugly Fat Friend by Kody Keplinger. I actually had them as ebooks and read them on my Kindle last year, but I just absolutely loved the stories and had to get them on print!

The other two books I bought were Chasing Brooklyn by Lisa Schroeder and The Selection (The Selection #1) by Kiera Cass.

I stumbled across Chasing Brooklyn a couple of times this past few months, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to read it. It wasn't until I read some pretty good review about it that I decided to give it a chance, so I bought the copy while as I away.

The same goes for The Selection. The cover was really pretty, but I didn't know if the story would live up to it. I know, I shouldn't judge books by their cover, but I couldn't help it. The summary also didn't really grasp my attention, but awesome reviews made me decide to give it a change. I'm actually kind of really excited about reading it now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...