Monday, May 13, 2013

Musing Mondays (4): What I'm Reading

Weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
  • Describe one of your reading habits. 
  • Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s). 
  • What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it! 
  • Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it. 
  • Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us! 
  • Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!


Goodreads
Amazon
I've been a Nicole Williams fan since her Eden Trilogy days, so whenever she has a new book coming out I make sure to check it out and see if it interests me.

Lost & Found was released about a week ago, and it's been keeping me busy this past few nights.

The story is not something we haven't seen before - bad-girl gets shipped off to a ranch in the middle of nowhere by her mother and meets and falls in love with the owner's son -, but it's still an entertaining one.

I've been having fun reading it, at least. Rowen and Jesses' bickering makes up for a pretty interesting ride, especially with the way Rowen tries her best to keep everyone away only to have Jesse not even bat an eyelash to her weird sense of humor.

What I'm not enjoying is almost the same thing. Rowen's need to keep people at a distance. Even though I haven't finished the book yet, I know that's gonna cause some trouble and heartache. Which are good things in a story, but still.

I'm looking forward to see where the story goes and how it ends, and so far Nicole Williams has done a wonderful job in keeping me hooked to the story and its characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...