Monday, May 20, 2013

Musing Mondays (5): Books I Bought

Weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
  • Describe one of your reading habits. 
  • Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s). 
  • What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it! 
  • Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it. 
  • Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us! 
  • Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!

I kind of just discovered the wonders that are M M Romance books while browsing Goodreads, and I have to say that some of those titles have the best plots ever. They're all so original and intriguing that I feel like I've discovered a new world filled with all of my favorite things: alpha males, action packed plots, witty and sarcastic and strong-minded characters that take no shit from anyone, and all the  romance!

The books I bought this week have all of that, and they're actually all part of a series as opposed to stand-alone stories.

(Just click the covers to be redirected to their Goodreads page.)

This series revolves around the lives of Special Agent Ty Grady and Special Agent Zane Garrett of the FBI, the messes they make, the trouble that seems to keep following them everywhere they go, their incapability to do their jobs without someone trying to kill them, and the growing hate/love relationship between them as they save each other's lives and get to know each other better.





So this is my haul for the past week. I'm reading Stars & Stripes as I write this, and my lobe for Ty and Zane just keeps growing more and more with each passing book. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...